The Consequences of Using Large Numbers as Codes:

The mathematical miracle of 19 occurs when a code (number) based on the chapter and verses of the Quran completely divide by 19.

There is over 5% chance that any number could be divisible by 19. This fact is based on figures derived from number 100, and 19, 38, 57, 76, 95 are all the numbers in 100 which are completely divisible of 19.

The codes typically happen when we arrange these numbers. Thus 5 numbers in 100 when they are arranged in all its arrangements give 120 arrangements. Which are 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 120.  The following is an example of 3 elements in a set with their full permutations;

Abc, bac, cab, acb, bca, cba which is 3 x 2 x 1 = 6 as you can see there are 6 combinations.

When you use 200 as a starting point the number of multiples of 19 become 10 (200 x 0.05 = 10) the permutations for this number becomes a massive number; 10 x 9 x 8 x 7 x 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 3,628,800. As you can see already the numbers are getting huge. Typically within these permutations we are looking for one unique value which becomes the code and a complete number.

Take a million 1000,000 the number of 19 multiples in this number are (1000,000 x 0.05 = 50,000) and when we want to have all its permutations the number is so large that it will not be countable.

However, this is not the whole story because this number (50,000) is reduced further if we are limiting the code to certain number of digits. For example if we want the code to be between 900,000 and 1,000,000 which is the difference of 100,000 than we need only consider (100,000 x 0.05 = 5000) 5000 which is still a huge number when converted into its permutations.

However there is more to add to this story. The mathematical miracle of 19 codes is further restricted by its entities for the number of permutations it could have. I will try to explain by a simple example as follows;

[4:123]  It is not in accordance with your wishes, or the wishes of the people of the scripture: anyone who commits evil pays for it, and will have no helper or supporter against GOD.

The code which follows is trying to confirm who the people of the scripture are addressed in this verse. Two geometric values of scriptures are used the Torah (1036) & Gospel or Injeel in Arabic (94). The constraints on this code is that the chapter number always appear before the verse this is common sense and logical if it need to appear in the code, regardless of it appear or not it will be considered in the permutations (as you can see it did appear in this code) also because Gospel is more recent therefore it always appear before gv of Torah because that was revealed later. The code looks as follows;

941036 123 = 49528217 x 19

Thus above there are 2 items for permutations, item number 1, 941036, item number 2, 123. Factorial of 2 is 2 x 1 = 2, .i.e. there are only two permutations. Only 5% of which is multiple of 19 which is 2 x 0.05 = 0.1 or 10%. Therefore there is 90% probability that the code will not be found and only 10% probability that it will. This is really a very small probability that we will find the code and as you can see even at very low odds we found the code.

 With large numbers the chance of getting multiples of 19 increases ten folds, however this happens at a cost, because out of thousands of multiples 19 codes only 1 code has to be the correct code and the probability of finding that code becomes very scarce.